Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I never realized......

Since life has gotten so busy for me the last few weeks, there are lots of things that I never realized over the last 18 years. I never realized how much time I actually had for myself and the many ways that I spent that time....some lazily, some foolishly, and much more of it was quite well spent on home, family and friends. Trying to find time to have coffee with a friend or do something fun with my daughter (who is also much more busy these days) is a challenging find. But it is also filled with grace. God provides moments at just the right time to sing or pray or read or talk to a friend or even to update my blog. I am grateful! New seasons....they challenge me....my goal.....not to complain but to be awed by the grace for the season and the promise of mercies anew with each new day.

3 comments:

The Nilsen Nest said...

Amen Sister! Love you!

Unknown said...

i'm doin the saaaame thing as I get busier...we need to plan a day...we both take off work and just take off for the day and go somewhere :D

Robin said...

Fall break!!!