Monday, June 16, 2008

Quick Post -- More Later

It has been a crazy busy couple of weeks culminating in this past weekend. Friday night was the Q222 End of Year Banquet......then a Saturday trip to Greenville, SC for Gene's sister & husband's 50th anniversary reception, home again and then finally a very relaxing Father's Day. That was very nice! Today I have to prepare for a Bible study that my mom asked me to lead at her church for a small group of ladies tomorrow morning......this is the 2nd time that I have done this.....anyway, I have a short passage about Elijah that I am to focus on.....I would definitely appreciate any and all prayers during my preparation time today and presentation tomorrow. Sooo, I'll give a more detailed post in the next couple of days....but for now.....praise be to God! His mercy and grace abound!

No comments: