Wednesday, July 16, 2008

A New Adventure...


Well....I'm on a new adventure.....maybe I should say that differently. Let's just say it's been a while, but I'm working again! This time, I'm going to be able to work from home. I'm just trying to figure everything out this week. How it all will work, what the schedule will look like, the number of hours I'll work and all of that, and what life will look like from this point. I'll be doing phone calls -- call center followups for Great Direct Concepts/Auto Lending Network. I've been looking for something to do from home for a few months, and this one seems like it is going to work out well. I'm hoping so. It's kind of a good feeling to know what I'll be doing now that homeschooling is over. I'm sure the Lord has plenty in store for me, and I look forward to this all fitting together. Very interesting!



4 comments:

Marge said...

Aha, so that's what's up with you. I was wondering! Sounds great. Funny, I've been looking into ideas for working at home lately. Haven't come up with anything yet, but I'm praying about it. I feel like I have the time for some part-time work and desire to bring in a little extra income. But I want it to be done at home. I'll be looking forward to hearing how it all works out for you.

Ashley said...

Youre gonna do great! I look forward to beginning working with you!

The Nilsen Nest said...

From one GDC girl to another, you'll do great! And it's SO GREAT working for/with other Christians! You go girl!

Robin said...

Awww....thanks y'all! I think I'm gonna like it a lot!