Monday, July 7, 2008

One Season Ends, A New One Begins.....



Well, once again, it has been forever since I last posted! As of Saturday, we have officially ended the high school years.....with the conclusion of Youth Camp 2008. It was a wonderful time! The presence of the Lord and the work that He was doing was evident. I'll post more on that when I get all my thoughts together. So now we move on to the college years and M28. With Chelsey now working, and today, we got her registered for the last class she needed for fall at CPCC, the busyness of life looks different. We are still praying for God's provision for a car for Chelsey to be able to use for her many destinations as they increase in the months to come. It is exciting to see how she is also changing, maturing and realizing how much she must trust the Lord in many areas of her life. It is also a new season for Gene and I. We have the opportunity to spend more time together alone and do things together. What a change! I tell you what -- those 17 years since we were last alone have flown by! I am just so grateful for all that the Lord has done through the years to teach us and grow us and draw us all closer to Himself and continue His sanctifying process with an abundance of grace! So here is my question I pose to the Lord now.... Now what do I do? That is where I am....trying to figure it all out and hear from Him. I'm looking forward to whatever is next.

2 comments:

Erin said...

I'm sure whatever the Lord has in store for you, it's going to be great and you will continue to bless people like you do now!

Maybe it's a wedding. *wink wink*

Robin said...

YYYYYYYIIIIIIIKKKKKKEEEEESSSSS!!!!
That is a scary thought...but also a day I do look forward to as well!