Friday, January 25, 2008

Do I Blog????

Well...yes, it has been a while! It seems I'm on the computer lots, but haven't had the time to blog. Busy looking up how to sign Chelsey up for the ACT, looking at what and how and when to apply for scholarship funds for CPCC, checking out recipes....looking up books, putting them on hold and all the while trying to keep the house tidy, laundry clean, prepare meals, get my folks to errands one day, grocery store another day. Ahhhh...it seems like all I have to talk about is just normal stuff. BUT, in all of that, I feel so blessed! God has been so kind. I spent some time this morning in my quiet time recounting God's blessings and kindness just since the first of this year. WOW!!! It has been amazing! It has also been exciting, because some of these things were answers to prayers that have long been prayed for and others just seem like a miracle designed especially for our family. I just get excited thinking about how good God is and how He cares for each one of us. So often I forget to think about these things. Why does it have to be so easy to complain and let those things come to the forefront rather than God's goodness? I know He has so much for us all. I want to pursue Him more and just be more and more aware of how He is at work in my life. Yea God!

No comments: