Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Still Alive

Daily blogging just doesn't seem to happen for me. So it has been busy as usual. Planning meals, washing clothes, appointments, shopping, turning 50 and having fun! I had a great weekend. Nice and quiet and with the 2 people I love the most! We went out for a special lunch since youth meeting was Saturday night. All in all...it was a great day! The best part of the weekend was a brief visit with the Pittman's. Mike even made it to church for worship.

This week is equally as busy since CPCC classes have started back, dance has resumed, dental appointments, dance camp on the schedule and a doctor visit for my dad, grocery shopping and care group leaders meeting. That pretty much fills this one up! BUT, with Chelsey at classes and dance, I have a few hours on my own 3 afternoons a week, and she is gone ALL day on Friday and most all of Saturday.

I love how the Lord orders every part of every day and fills it with all of His plans. Sometimes they are not what we want or like, but in the long run, God's wisdom and His plan far outweighs my likes and dislikes. Trusting in our glorious Lord!

2 comments:

LeahHawkins said...

You ARE busy.... so I couldn't help but notice our blog isn't on your list of friends.... Robin, is there something I should know? HAHA!

skisgirl said...

Well....Happy Birthday!!!