Thursday, January 17, 2008

SNOW!


OK...so everyone (well several people are) is posting about the snow! I personally could live without it, but for all you snow-loving people, I'm glad you had this blessing! I have to admit when it is snowing, it is beautiful, but I am a warm weather girl! It is fun just to be inside staying warm.....I hope you all were able to do that. The only thing better would be if we had a fireplace to have a fire! Now that I could get used to easily!

We do actually have to go out in a while....Chelsey's first evening at Dance Camp is this evening. We may stay for the time of worship tonight. Can't think of a better way to spend a Thursday evening than worshiping the Lord!

Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment:

skisgirl said...

Hey....
The pic Ski posted on our blog is just for you, then. It's a beach. :)