Wednesday, April 30, 2008

May is Full!

The month of May is full .... or so it seems! Lots of good things! First we get to celebrate the end of school! Well, CPCC is all done, and homeschool is almost done.

THEN....we get to celebrate this:




Chelsey's birthday is next week! What a blessing and what a joy she has been! And my niece's b-day is two days later.

Then we celebrate Mother's Day....that's always a fun day. (And we get to hear CJ speak at church again!)





Next, my Dad has to undergo his 14th eye surgery! Pray that the skin graft for his cornea takes and heals completely without any complications (his only other option is to lose that eye).
Then we get to enjoy having Bob Kauflin at church for a visit and speaking to us.


On the 22nd we will celebrate my Mom & Dad's 65th wedding anniversary. (I won't add their picture again.) That is so amazing that they have been married for so long! What an example!

Then there is the Memorial Day holiday.


And then Gene & I celebrate our 21st wedding anniversary.....it sure doesn't seem like it has been that long but I am so blessed! (well, I think we both are) -- not sure when we will celebrate though since graduation rehearsal is that evening!

And then Chelsey graduates from high school......followed by the closing of our home school. And she will be off to CPCC.


Many celebrations and also many changes! So much to be grateful for! God is very kind and gracious to allow us to experience all of this! What a month! I'm excited to see it all unfold because I know there are many things yet to be discovered!

2 comments:

Erin said...

21 years!! WOW! That's awesome!

Your dad looks like Ed McMahon in that picture! What day is his surgery (so I can pray for him)?

Hope your full month goes smoothly for you! Let me know if I can help you in some way.

Robin said...

Thanks Erin....my dad's surgery is next Wednesday, May 14th around noon. You're such a sweetie...love you muchly!!!