Wednesday, May 21, 2008

A Good Movie...


Last week we rented a few movies with a gift card that we received over Christmas. One of the movies that we rented was August Rush. I must say, it was a movie that all three of us enjoyed tremendously. Maybe it is because we all love music, but it is rare that we rent a movie that all of us like. Gene usually falls asleep because the movies are too "girlie". BUT, he really enjoyed this one....the music and the story. I think we may end up purchasing this one as a keeper. Chelsey enjoyed it so much that she purchased the soundtrack with some of her birthday money. All this to say....consider it!

What movie have you seen lately that you really enjoyed? That could be a current movie or video that you have seen. Thanks for sharing!



5 comments:

Spirit of Adoption said...

We love that movie! And the soundtrack is great, isn't it?!!!

Erin said...

I haven't seen anything great lately. We watched the second National Treasure movie the other night--it was kinda cheeserific, but a fun "ride."

Robin said...

It is definitely hard to find a good movie...but we really liked this one!

Marge said...

I picked August Rush up at Blockbuster today to watch sometime over the long weekend. I'll let you know how we like it. Thanks for the recommendation.

Can't say that I've seen any new movies lately that I like. We tend to stick with the oldies but goodies.

Mel said...

I LOVED Prince Caspian. It is really good: storyline and acting.