Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Busy Baking....

Well, after a busy but wonderful weekend, the start of the new week has brought 80-degree weather (sure doesn't make it seem like Christmas), Christmas shopping with Chelsey, and a week of baking. Last night I made party mix...2nd batch! I just can't imagine where it disappears to so quickly! Today I made granola...which we will give to our care group....it was a special request this year! And I tried making biscotti for the first time. I found several recipes that I would like to try and give some of these as gifts as well. Today I made gingerbread biscotti. It was easy, so I'm looking forward to making some other kinds tomorrow. Chelsey has some cookies to bake for a party on Friday night, and we will be making sausage balls for a couple of parties this weekend. It is so kind of the Lord to bless us with electric/gas ovens for baking...can't imagine what it would be like without them!

1 comment:

The Nilsen Nest said...

I'd love to get your granola recipe! I'm very much in need of a good one! And of course you can be one of our little girl's grandma's! We'd be honored!