Saturday, December 29, 2007

Shopping with My Sweetie....

Today was a fun day. When I go shopping by myself, it is just in and out of stores to get exactly what I went for and nothing else.....there's always so much to do, I think I feel a bit guilty if I spend too much time just looking.....AND, when I go shopping with Chelsey, it is normally just for her and so we spend lots of times in her favorite stores and the junior departments of stores. BUT TODAY.....I got to go shopping with my sweetie! Just him and me......we had some Christmas money to spend too, and we hardly ever go out shopping together because I usually do the necessary shopping while he is at work. Today it is too wet for him to be tied to the yard and the massive amounts of leaves waiting to be mulched, so it is one of those times we go out and do things we don't normally do. Chelsey has some things to do at the house, so it was just the two of us, and we had a really great time together and accomplished a lot. What a blessing to be able to do some of the simple things in life together and just enjoy the company!