Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Rest....

This week so far has not been and should not be quite as busy as the last month has....a nice break and a bit of rest. It has all been good! We are blessed.

So, now I can't believe that Christmas is almost here. I think I'm through with my shopping, but I haven't wrapped a thing! We will have Christmas with my family at my parents house on Saturday. I have to think up some sort of food dish to take over. We mostly just do finger foods, so I'll have to come up with something good. Maybe I'll go over to Trader Joe's and find some-thing that is different from the normal stuff I usually fix. That would be fun. We have some very picky eaters, so I'll see what I can find that us yummy, quick and easy to make. On Christmas day, all of the family that is still in Charlotte always gets together for breakfast at someones house. This year, we are going to my nephew's home. His wife Torrie is a good cook, and lots of fun, we are looking forward to that! Then just relax the rest of the day and enjoy.

Sooooooo, what are y'all doing for Christmas?

1 comment:

Marge said...

We'll be at home for Christmas, as usual. No out of town guests this year, so it'll be pretty quiet around here. Enjoy your little break in the action, Robin. I know you have been a very busy lady lately!