Tuesday, October 23, 2007

God's grace is sufficient. Today was busy as usual....but enjoyable. First was the dog's visit to the vet....thankfully the vet is close and this trip was very brief. Next was taking my parents to the grocery store. I was able to accomplish a couple of things while they were shopping. A brief stop at home allowed me to do a couple of "home" tasks and then it was off to take my dad (well my folks) to an eye appointment. Home again, time to fix a quick dinner and then take Chelsey to her class at CPCC - Cato Campus. One of the best parts about her class is usually that Gene and I get 2 date nights each week. Tonight, Gene was meeting with a guy in the care group so two of the ladies in our care group met me for coffee. What a fun time! We talked and laughed and had a great time of fellowship, including some biblical fellowship which makes our time even better! Chelsey's teacher was sick or something, so her class was actually canceled. She called to tell me and several of her fellow students went to interact with the deaf community as they had their league bowling. I picked her up there later. She had a great time and is beginning to be able to interact comfortably with people. She even had the opportunity to tell someone about the church and invite them for a visit. So we all had a great evening even though we were in three different places --- that seems to be happening more as Chelsey's activities are taking her in new directions. God's grace is sufficient for each of us in each place we are throughout the day. God's grace is amazing, God's grace is sustaining and God's grace is far greater than I can comprehend and far greater than I deserve.

No comments: