Friday, October 19, 2007

Serving

Another busy week is quickly coming to a close. God is good and gracious in every aspect of our lives! I am grateful! My thoughts are just about serving. It is such a privilege to be able to serve others whether at home or outside of the home. I am also aware of how many times I choose selfishness over serving. So throughout the day today in preparation for serving the ladies tomorrow I've been lifting them up as well as the team of people serving. I hope that all of you who are serving will pray in preparation, and for those who can't serve this particular weekend in this way, please pray for those serving and the wonderful ladies that God has given us the opportunity to serve. May the gospel shine brightly tomorrow and open many doors of conversation no matter where you are!

No comments: