Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Wondering What to call this post!

I guess it's just a random post! It has been another busy Tuesday. Chelsey and I had a trip by the hospital to drop off some information to a friend there, then over to the library so Chelsey could pick up some books on hold, and then over to Plato's Closet where she put in an application for employment. It will be interesting to see what happens. Then we came home, and I've been pricing "stuff" for a yard sale on Saturday. My niece is having one at her house in Belmont, and so I'm crashing and joining her and her sister....at least that is the plan today. Now it is time to start getting something ready for dinner tonight....something quick so we can take Chelsey to her class at CPCC. She is taking American Sign Language, and really enjoying it. She is doing well so far. This class meets at the Cato Campus. While she is there, Gene and I go to a coffee shop either near the university or in Harrisburg and drink coffee and play cards or something else. It has been a great time just to go out and be together with nothing calling our name around the house. Next week Chelsey starts her second class on Monday and Wednesday mornings at the Central Campus. I'm looking forward to hanging out at the Starbucks that is just down the street and getting some extra reading time! That will be nice! Well....I guess I've spent enough time here today...better move on!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Welcome to the blog world Robin! I am so glad to see you have one!