Wednesday, October 17, 2007

This morning, Chelsey began her 2nd class at CPCC. This one is at the Central Campus. I dropped her off and went down the street to plant myself at the Starbucks. I love watching people. My original intention had been to read, but I decided to do a crossword .... easier to watch people. Everyone is just in such a hurry. I enjoy just sitting still and watching. There are lots of people from all walks of life. It seemed to be mostly business people this morning and a couple of medical professionals from the hospital nearby. One thing that all of these people had in common......all are in need of a Savior. Hummmmmm......I wonder if, over the course of the next couple of months, I just might have the opportunity to share Jesus with someone. That would be really cool! Now, I'm off to make a pot of chili.....yum!!!

No comments: