Monday, November 5, 2007

Care Group

I love our group! We have lots of fun together, and everyone is getting pretty comfortable with one another it seems! We still have lots of growing to do in our walks with the Lord and in our group. We did have a great discussion last night about caring for one another.

So, now it is Monday and the start of a new week! Very kind of the Lord to make it sunny and bright! Right now, it seems like there will just be lots of normal things going on this week...school, laundry, writing & study for bible study, cooking, cleaning, and the week to week errands. Tonight I'm meeting with one of the ladies from our care group for a couple of hours. I pray the Lord will use that time in a meaningful and specific way.

Chelsey is wanting to go shopping sometime, so I have to see if I can work that into the schedule soon. I'm not much of a shopper anymore! It is fun to take her though, and sometimes I will have her ask a friend to go along so that they can have some shopping fun! Tonight though, she is off to babysit for the Seavers -- at least that's the plan!

Poor Gene...he gets abandoned tonight! Sometimes he just needs that time too! Never fear...I'll be home before you know it!

No comments: