Thursday, November 8, 2007

Tagged......

OK...so Lindsay tagged me on these 8 random things....I think I would have done better with the children's books than this one....here goes.....

1. Born & raised in Charlotte.

2. The house we lived in was built by my grandfather.....and you can really tell!!!!

3. This is my last year of homeschooling.....we made it all the way! She graduates in May (on our anniversary)!

4. I'm the youngest of 3 kids.....Gene is the youngest of 3 kids.....and the age difference between siblings in both families is exactly the same.

5. I'm a grandma!

6. I'm probably the only person who doesn't get on the interstates or freeways to navigate to and through downtown Charlotte.

7. I've been to Jamaica 4 times.....all b.C. (before Chelsey)......and we ate lots of strange things -- like curried goat --which was after the goat races & the loser was .... well, you know --- actually quite tasty!

8. This was really hard to come up with 8 things....as Chelsey says....I'm not a very random person!


OK....done with that! Moving on......AND....I think everyone else has probably been tagged, except for maybe Chelsey

No comments: