Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Productive Day

Today has been one of those productive days....very busy, but in a great way! Chelsey has been babysitting all day (sorry Meghann, I wanted to invite you and the little man over for lunch but other plans were already in place) -- she actually left last night (sure do miss her when she's gone that long!). So this morning I had coffee with a friend at Panera. We haven't talked in a REALLY long time, so it was great catching up with each other. We had some good biblical fellowship along with just some chatting time. Then I had a return to make...quick in and out, not allowing myself to get distracted----such a temptation sometimes! Home to clean the house -- the basics today -- bathroom, dusting, vacuming and the usual walking the dog! Walked to visit a neighbor, but she was busy as well. Came home made dinner, did some school planning and investigation (CPCC books are really expensive!!!). Made some email contacts for care group purposes. Called a couple of ladies in the care group to check on how they are doing. It will soon be time for Chelsey to return, and I'll get a chance to catch up with her and then Gene will get home. Soon it is suppertime and we grab a quick dinner and off to CPCC to drop Chelsey at her ASL class and Gene & I will have a date night at Jackson's Java. Home around 9 and begin to wind down! It's busy, but it has been good! I have a lot to thank the Lord for...because He has blessed me and allowed me to be able to do all of these things! He's awesome!

No comments: