Friday, November 30, 2007

Quick Post....


I have just a minute to post! *deep breath* Today is the beginning of a really busy weekend. I was at the church this morning decorating for a wedding, home to get an installation taken care of, quick shower and we have to be back at the church at 6. It will be a late night, but with some good friends, it will go quickly, I'm sure. Then back to church tomorrow by noon for the wedding. Clean up comes next, then home for a quick change of clothes and back for the parent/youth meeting tomorrow evening. Home and a good night's rest and heart preparation for Sunday church and care group meetings. *sigh* God is good! Imagine if I did not have the breath or energy or ability to do all of these things. Now there is something to thank the Lord for His wonderful care of me! Y'all have a great weekend!


No comments: