Monday, November 19, 2007

Please Pray!

Speaking of stepping out of my comfort zone....I'm putting the finishing words to the message that I am giving at my mom's women of the church meeting tomorrow morning. I would really appreciate your prayers -- anytime now through about 11:00 tomorrow. These ladies are used to about a 10 to 15 minute devotion, but I couldn't get what I wanted to share with them to less than 30 minutes. Pray that these ladies would be able to hear the gospel as I speak about Remembering to be Grateful. I'm really kinda looking forward to this opportunity. Most of these women are my probably 75+ in age, and most of them at some point in my life were Sunday School teachers, some relatives and/or scout leaders or had some other part in impacting my life. It is the grace of God that I would be able to look back and share with them and be able to express thankfulness at the same time.

No comments: