Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Thanks...


Thanks to everyone who lifted up a prayer for me this morning. My time of sharing went very well. There were about twelve ladies there, and I just enjoyed listening to them talk and then being able to share what the Lord had given me for them. By His grace and for His glory, may there be fruit that bears in due season. What a privilege it was to be in this position. I was definitely out of my comfort zone, but I am truly grateful that I was able to be serving the Lord in this way! You know, I was thinking about this last night when I went to bed. I've been thinking about evangelism. Sharing the gospel more. I'm one of those people who .... well, let's just say I'm no Adam Campbell or Larry Malament. BUT, that doesn't mean that I can't share the Gospel like them or as well as them. So I've been asking the Lord, what does evangelism look like for me? Well, today was one of those days, where I was able to share the gospel. There was still some comfort to the time today....I knew most of the ladies there, it was in a church, that sort of thing. But I cannot take for granted that all have heard the gospel or have received salvation. So this little group setting was a really good way for me to share the gospel today. I pray that God will be glorified in this time shared.

No comments: